- Dr. Marshall will diagnose and present you with a full treatment plan based on your individual wants and needs, not what your insurance company will pay.
- As a courtesy we will submit and monitor your insurance claims. Typically insurance claims are paid within 30 days. We may request your help after we have exhausted all of our resources in order to get your claim paid.
- Co-pays (your estimated portion of treatment) will be collected prior to being seated.
- Insurance is never a guarantee of payment. Any remaining balance that your insurance does not pay the patient is ultimately responsible.
We are here to get you the treatment you want and desire. Financial obstacles should not stand in your way. We offer different options to help you achieve and maintain the beautiful, healthy smile you want.
- Deferred Monthly Payment Plans – Care Credit and Lending: Deferred monthly payment options for 3, 6, or 12 months. No interest, if balance is paid within a specified time period. Low monthly payments.
- Cash or Check: A courtesy of 8% is given for payment using cash or check
- Credit Card Payments: We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover & American Express.
- Company Flex Plan: Your Company may offer a medical spending account, which allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for your medical expenses. Please contact your employer for more details.
- Wellness Plan: No Insurance? We have a plan that can help cover you and your family.
We are participating providers for the following PPO insurance companies:
- United Concordia
- United HealthCare
- We do not accept Medicaid
Please call the office with any questions or concerns.